Important Notice: New bill design, online tools, mobile app
TCEC has moved to an improved software system. The new system streamlines processes and provides a better member experience. We appreciate your patience during the transition. As of September 6, please note the following:
- New software system goes live, all forms of payment are accepted again.
- TCEC will no longer accept American Express credit card payments. We will still accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- To increase the security of your information, phone payments will go through an automated system.
- Members on TCEC's AutoPay option with drafts scheduled for Sept. 2 will instead draft Sept. 6. Otherwise, AutoPay is not affected by the change.
- Register for SmartHub and download the SmartHub mobile app.
- Watch this video to learn more about SmartHub.
- Already using SmartHub on your phone? Log out and clear data in the app to choose TCEC.
- Your previous TCEC Mobile app can be deleted.
- Use SmartHub to enroll in text notifications for outages affecting your meter(s).
- Bills will have a new easy-to-read format beginning in September.
Questions? Call TCEC Member Solutions at 580.652.2418 or email email@example.com.