Member Perks at the fair with Co-op Connections
The Co-op Connections membership card is a free perk for TCEC members and businesses. It includes local and national offers as well as Healthy Savings on prescriptions and other services. Members can download the free mobile app for 24/7 access to their card and all offers.
Businesses who signed up through TCEC are exclusively spotlighted for one hour at the 100th Panhandle Exposition Texas County Fair.
Stop by the TCEC booth to visit with a representative from each of the below businesses. Enter your name in the drawing for a $100 gift from each business. Need not be present to win.
- Beauty and the Beast Hair Care Supply Store | Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- The Willows Inn | Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- All Fired Up Art Gallery | Thursday at 10 a.m.
- Anytime Fitness | Thursday at 5 p.m.
- Brown & Associates Insurance | Thursday at 6 p.m.
- Urban Bru | Friday at 2 p.m.
- State Farm Insurance, Charles White Agent | Friday at 1 p.m.
- Harana MedSpa | Friday at 3 p.m.
- Sound Service | Friday at 6 p.m.
See the events for each spotlight on the TCEC Facebook page for more details The page is accessible from www.tcec.coop, https://www.facebook.com/tricountyelectric or use your SmartHub app.
The Co-op Connections program is free for members and businesses. It's another perk of cooperative membership. For more information, contact Leslie Kraich at 580.652.2418 or go to www.tcec.coop.